1) Are there refunds for bad weather?
We cannot offer refunds due to inclement weather. In the event of foul weather, we have indoor attractions, as well as, a full service arcade. We recommend that you watch the weather and make your plans accordingly.
2) What if all my guests fail to attend? Will I receive a refund?
If someone in your group fails to attend we are unable to issue a refund. On the day of your party, you can always add last minute guests at our regular retail rates.
3) Can I come early or pay additional money to reserve picnic tables?
No, if you wish to reserve a space you may reserve a party room. The picnic tables are offered to provide cost savings to our guests; therefore, they are on a first-come first-served basis.
4) Why did you change your packages?
This allows us to better serve our guests, through a more diverse and flexible system, with greater value.
5) I have a group. When do I need to book the party?
We recommend that you book your date at least 48hrs in advance. If you want to rent a room, please note that rooms are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
6) I have a large group or corporate outing with greater than 100 guests. When do I need to book the party?
We need at least 2 weeks advance notice to give you the group rate. If you are reserving a room, please contact us as soon as possible to make sure the date is available.