We have job opportunities and are always ready to accept applications from those looking for employment who are willing to work hard to serve our guests and are available during all hours of operation.
The online APPLICATION should be printed, completed completely and then brought to the park office.
All applicants must be 17 years of age or older. The application can be found online HERE.
Acrobat Reader or another PDF reader is required to view and print the application
**Due to the large number of resumes we receive, only candidates being considered for formal interviews will be contacted and we are unable to check on the status of, or comment on, any individual applications.
Available positions include:
- General Management
- Food Service Management
- Food Service Workers
- Guest Relations
- Security/First Aid
- Ride Supervisors
- Ride Operators
Fun Junction USA offers positions starting from $7.25 per hour and adjusted based on experience. Other employee benefits include admission to the park during all operating hours, and and onsite employee food program.
Fun Junction USA is open weekends mid-March until the end of May, then 5 days a week (Wednesday to Sunday) from the end of May to the first week in August. The park will reopen in August for weekend operation through December 31.
To obtain additional information about jobs at Fun Junction USA, please call 770.460.5862.
Working at Fun Junction USA
Honesty and Integrity
– Excellent character is our number one requirement when dealing with customers. We have a ZERO tolerance for lying, stealing and inappropriate behavior towards customers. 100% accuracy and honesty is expected when dealing with cash, tools, inventory, and customers. Foul language is not tolerated in the park. We are a family park and expect each employee to act accordingly.
Drugs, Alcohol, Tobacco
– The use of tobacco products, drugs of any kind, or alcohol is prohibited while on park premises or before coming to work. For the safety of our guests, employees are subject to random drug tests. Following any employee related accident, a drug test will be administered.
– To create a friendly environment for all of our guests, the company dress code includes but is not limited to a neat appearance, natural hair color, and no visible tattoos.
Types of Employment
– Answer phones, checks in parties, take reservations, explain rules and regulations. Proper phone etiquette required. Previous experience a plus.
– Filing, data entry, Excel spreadsheets, answers phones. Computer experience and phone etiquette required. Previous experience a plus.
Food and Hospitality
– Food prep, pizza making and quick service cooking. Kitchen or fast foods experience a plus.
– Previous Experience Required. Front Gate security, screen for prohibited or illegal items, enforce park rules and regulations, escort unruly guests from premises. Must pass background check.
– Previous experience a plus. Must pass drug test.
– Previous experience required. Point of Sale (POS) experience a plus. Must have integrity and pass a background check.
– General park detail, both indoors and outdoors. Must be 18 years or older. Must be able to work without direct supervision.
Maintenance: Arcade Game Technician
– Previous experience preferred. Electronic or computer repair. Computer technician or game repair technician. Click here for more information.
– General grounds maintenance, lawn, garden, shrubbery work. Previous experience a plus. Must speak fluent English.
– General residential contracting, wood framing, plumbing, concrete, masonry, floor and tile.
– Small engine repair, hydraulics, electric drive motors. Experience required. Click here for more information.
Maintenance: Small Engine Repair
– Small engine repair. Experience required. Click here for more information.
Sales and Marketing
– Base plus commission. Sell group packages through phone sales and person to person sales. Previous experience a plus.
Business Management: Supervision
– Tier one management. Previous experience a plus. Manage employees and hours. Ensure equipment is in working order. Perform employee evaluations and provide disciplinary action as needed. Applicants must have 2 years experience.
Benefits of Employment
Who wouldn’t want a job that fun and excitement is all around? Fun Junction USA offers a fast paced, fun, and friendly environment to work in. Employees are closely knit at the park and we regard our fellow co-workers as good friends.
Employees are encouraged to have fun and interact with guests. We are a form of entertainment for guests while they are in the park. If lines are long, feel free to make conversation with guests who are waiting. For those of you who feel you have a talent at telling good clean jokes-please indulge. Fun is the name of the game at Fun Junction USA!!!