Now that schools are starting back, Fun Junction USA will only be opened on Saturday and Sunday. Our new hours are:
- Saturday: 12 – 9
- Sunday: 2 – 8
Fun Junction USA is a Pokemon GO Poke Stop. The park is crawling with all varieties of Pokemon. From Pidgeys to Eevees, they are all over the place. We even saw one in the middle of the bumper boat pond. We welcome you to come hunting out here, but if you do, there are a few things that you need to remember.
- Hunting is only allowed in public, non-ride areas. Areas that are off-limits to the public are still off-limits.
- No hunting is allowed on rides. For your safety and the safety of other guests, the use of smart devices is not permitted when a ride is in operation but you can still hunt from outside the ride.
- Be mindful of other guests. There will be other guests who are out hunting as well. Please be respectful and courteous when crossing paths with other Poke Hunters.
- Be alert. Hunting Pokemons means that you are looking at your device, but be aware of the situation around you. Watch where you are going.
- The game is not a race. The Pokemon will wait for you, nobody can steal them. There is no reason to run after a Pokemon.
If you go Pokemon hunting at the park, we would love it if you would share your hunting results. Post it to your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts and tag @FunJunctionUSA. Or, you can share the results of your hunting expedition by click here and then share your exploits in the comment section at the bottom of the post. You can also e-mail the details of your hunting prowess and screen captures to PokeHunter@FunJunctionUSA.com and we will share them on our social media. Whichever you choose, we look forward to seeing your captures.
If you are a parent of a Poke Hunter, you can find a great article called “Pokemon GO: A Guide for Parents” here.
Come out to Fun Junction USA’s Poke Stop and collect your eballs, eggs and other Pokeswag. While you are waiting for the stop to regenerate, explore the park and have fun hunting Pokemon.
Fun Junction USA offers over two dozen family attractions, thrill rides, 3 mini golf courses, fast paced go kart tracks, and fun for the whole family! Located in Fayetteville, Ga just 8 miles South of the Atlanta airport!
Our ticket pricing lets you pay only for the things you want to do! Pay as little as $1.50 per ride or attraction!
Join us at Atlanta, Georgia’s biggest family entertainment center, and best value for family fun!!